MONITORING VISIT TO STOLAB LABORATORY
On October 21, 2020, a monitoring visit to the laboratory of stochastic multistable systems took place
On October 21, 2020, a scheduled monitoring visit to the laboratory of stochastic multistable systems took place. The expert delegation included:
- representative of the organization-monitor LLC "Inconsult K" Ph.D. Galina Alekseevna Stasevich;
- Director of the P. N. Lebedev Physical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences Kolachevsky Nikolay Nikolaevich;
- Director of the V.A.Kotelnikov Institute of Radio Engineering and Electronics RAS Corresponding Member of RAS, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences Nikitov Sergey Apollonovich.
- The purpose of the monitoring was to check the laboratory, the implementation of the project work plan, the planned indicators, discuss problematic issues in course of the project work, etc.
The laboratory staff prepared a number of presentations on all aspects of the laboratory's work:
- «Goals and objectives of a comprehensive study of fluctuation phenomena in multistable systems» – Head of the Laboratory of Stochastic Multistable Systems Professor SPANOLO Bernardo (ZOOM)
- «Infrastructure and staff of the laboratory» - responsible project performer Ph.D. AGUDOV Nikolay Viktorovich
- «Work of the sector of modern methods of stochastic analysis» - Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences DUBKOV Alexander Alexandrovich
- «Work of the sector of technology of memristive materials» - Ph.D. MIKHAILOV Alexey Nikolaevich
- «Work of the microscopic probe research sector» - Ph.D. GORSHKOV Oleg Nikolaevich
- «Work of the Noise Physics Sector - Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences YAKIMOV Arkady Viktorovich
- «Work of the sector of neuromorphic technologies» - Ph.D. DEMIN Vyacheslav Alexandrovich (ZOOM)
- «Values of indicators of the effectiveness of the implementation of scientific research in 2018 – 2020» - Ph.D. RUBTSOV Alexey Evgenievich
- «About planned scientific research in 2021 – 2022» - . responsible project performer Ph.D. AGUDOV Nikolay Viktorovich
In addition, representatives of NIIIS named after Yu.E. Sedakov and Huawei spoke about the prospects of cooperation with the StoLab laboratory..
A study tour was held for the delegation of experts to inspect the premises and equipment of the laboratory and a working meeting with the rector of the UNN was organized.
Also, young laboratory staff spoke about their research:
- «Various approaches to the control of resistive states of memristive devices» - Ph.D. Dmitry Sergeevich KOROLEV
«Experimental studies of the behavior of a virtual memristor formed by the contact of the probe of an atomic force microscope to the ZrO2 (Y) film under the influence of an external noise signal» - 1 year postgraduate student Alexey NOVIKOV
- «Resonant activation of switching of a memristorbased on ZrO2 (Y) film» - student of FF NNSU Vera BARANOVA
«Analysis of atomic diffusion processes in a memristor as a non-volatile information storage device» - student of RFF UNN SHTRAUB Nikolai Ivanovich
- «Development of a neuron-like generator based on memristive devices» - postgraduate student KIPELKIN Ivan Mikhailovich
- Quantum metrology and memristive devices - Ph.D. CAROLLO Angelo
- «Probabilistic analysis of macromodels of an ideal memristor with an external noise source» - student of the RFF UNN KLUBKOV Alexander Vladislavovich
- «Method of stabilizing the work of the memristor» - postgraduate student VOLKOVA Ekaterina Ivanovna
- «Experimental studies of the effect of external noise signal on the behavior of memristors» - Ph.D. KORYAZHKINA Maria Nikolaevna
- «Analysis of distributions of vacancy concentrations and relaxation times based on a simple stochastic memristor model» - Ph.D. KHARCHEVA Anna Alexandrovna
At the end of a busy working day, the experts expressed their comments on the laboratory's work, noting the high scientific level of the research and the degree of involvement of young researchers in the project.